[Oe List ...] Completed Life of Michael Tippett Memorial Service is tomorrow.

Seth Longacre sethlongacre at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 14:07:55 PDT 2024

I heartily concur! The service was a powerful tribute to a great Spirit man. Hearing more stories than I ever knew of his undying service was very inspiring. And the service was wonderfully crafted — great hymns, perfectly appropriate readings.

Thanks Paula and Brooke for letting us know about it.

  Seth T. Longacre
  Ashland, OR

Unapologetically committed to equality, diversity, compassion, love, and justice.

          ———-O0ooo—
          ———–(——)—
         ————(_/-
          —-ooo0O—-