[Oe List ...] Doris Hahn Update and Contact Info

ML Jones mljones2022 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 13:10:07 PDT 2024

Dear Shelley,

Please give Doris fond greetings from Ken and me. Ken has fond memories of
you and Charles in India.  And Charles was my first Prior in the
Development Centrum.  We would like to send love and all good wishes to
Doris.
Fondly, Mary Laura and Ken

Mary Laura Jones
Grants Resource Development Consultant