[Oe List ...] 53RD Anniversary for Judy and Jim today

Joan jfknutson at aol.com
Fri Mar 22 07:03:17 PDT 2024

 Let me just say if you have any question about how to create a large dynamic, interesting, fun family full of interesting people, I would tell you to go visit the Wiegels!  Living here in Phoenix, I have a front row seat to all the goings-on.  And is there anyone in the Order who doesn't have a story about the twins, Dhondiram and Shanker?  I am forever grateful for this family and Jim and Judy's 53rd anniversary.
Joan