[Oe List ...] 53RD Anniversary for Judy and Jim today

Isobel and Jim Bishop isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Thu Mar 21 21:28:16 PDT 2024

Dear Judi and Jim,

Blessings without number on your lives-  on and on and on…..

What a sterling Partnership!

Celebrate with your favourite meal and your favourite drink, I’ll be thinking of you, way down here at the other end of the earth.

With love and greetings-  for your continued good health and well-being.

Isobel xoxo

Isobel Bishop
isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au