[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Rev. Dr. Kang Byoung Hoon

Robertson Work warkers at msn.com
Fri Mar 15 13:37:35 PDT 2024

Amazing, Dianne, that happened to Mary and me too the first night we arrived in Korea and the Kangs came to our rescue!

Robertson Work
Books and bio<https://www.amazon.com/Robertson-Work/e/B075612GBF>    Blogsite<https://compassionatecivilization.blogspot.com/>    Substack<https://robertsonwork.substack.com/>    Videos and articles<https://www.globalcompassioncoalition.org/author/robertson-work/>    Website<https://www.robertsonwork.com/>    Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/robertson.work>    LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertsonwork/>