[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Rev. Dr. Kang Byoung Hoon

Ronnie Seagren ronnie.seagren at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 09:21:52 PDT 2024

Thanks for letting us know, Rob.

Rev. Kang Byoon Hoon has been such a powerful presence in our lives and the
church in Korea. I remember how he broke through the appearance of piety of
clergy during an International Training Institute. I think the last time I
saw him was in 1975, but I can still hear his voice. Would he appreciate
emails?

Ronnie

Ronnie Seagren