[Oe List ...] Celebrating Dick's 89th!

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Sat Mar 9 04:48:44 PST 2024

With you all, we add our greetings to this birthday.  We share many connections with Dick and later Gail, in Chicago, Kansas City, Lorimor HDP, Bontoa HDP, Denver and beyond.  I can’t get my chronology straight, but grateful for the humor and nothing -is -impossible stance.  Most  especially for the mentorship of our son John who was in the Kansas City youth house and came to nearby Lorimor at some time where you both reviewed experiences of Indonesia.

We celebrate your being here… and there!   Gratefully,  Lynda and John Cock