[Oe List ...] Celebrating Dick's 89th!

sherwoodshankland47 at gmail.com sherwoodshankland47 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 11:30:32 PST 2024

Hi Dick and Gail from North Carolina,

WE CELEBRATE YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY DICK!

Remembering our times with you puts a smile on our faces. We are grateful for your pioneering with LENS in Malaysia, your consultancy work with Sime Darby and about 1000 jokes shared along the way. Walk on!

Here, Eunice still tells the short stories and Sherwood tells the tall tales. 😊

Enjoy your days on the road ahead with Gail and our colleagues in Taiwan.

Grace and Peace, Sherwood and Eunice