[Oe List ...] 1. Re: Question about Kierkegaard (Don Bushman)

Richard and Maria Maguire richardandmaria at unfoldingfutures.net
Wed Jul 24 01:09:55 PDT 2024

Hi Don

Great that you are working on Affordable housing. Our local government
area has the highest proportion of rent stress and the resulting
overcrowding and invisible homelessness in Sydney.  I am working with a
local community effort of moving the council along to action beyond
their nice words.

Please let me know when you start this.

Warm regards

Richard

--
*Transforming individuals and organisations towards a future worth
living now*

*We live and work on the land of the Darug nation in Western Sydney
and pay respect to the Elders past, present and emerging.*
We acknowledge the wisdom and sovereignty of all Indigenous people
and support the implementation of The Uluru Statement from the Heart,
calling for Voice, Treaty and Truth.