[Oe List ...] Our Future --- as it so happens . . .

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 13:45:26 PDT 2024

Thanks, Jim.  May I share this with the other study group?  A subgroup of us have been exploring the notion of a "truth quest" approach to decision making -- based on some background related to indigenous cultures, particularly the San people in South Africa.  To me it is a bit similar to the approach of "Theory U" -- both of which would seem to have implications not only for decision making but also re:  qualities of leadership.

Thanks for sharing. (And also for doing the work of articulating these marks.  I seem to recall, around the 30th anniversary of ICA in the US a pamphlet describing marks of leadership.
Jim Wiegel
“We are all time travelers journeying into the future. But let us make that future a place we want to visit. “       Stephen Hawking