[Oe List ...] Completed Life of Michael Tippett

Beret Griffith beretgriffith at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 08:33:25 PDT 2024

Mike...a great spirit colleague and deeply caring human being. I recall
going with Mike to see Meg  when she was first hospitalized in Chicago
following the accident many years ago. He was totally present and
compassionate when facing the future for Meg. I have a clear image of how
Mike and Judith included Meg in a gathering he and Judith had at their
Chicago apartment. Meg sat in her wheelchair in midst of the gathering and
colleagues all spent a bit of time with her. I recall a letter from him
telling of moving to a home with a swimming pool and how excited Mike was
for Meg. He was a kindhearted and wonderful colleague. Beret