[Oe List ...] Michael

Nancy Lanphear nancylanphear at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 07:06:46 PDT 2024

As I heard of Michael’s death, I remember his visit to the Seattle area a couple of years ago. It was delightful to share stories and memories of a time long ago in the Cleveland area and experiences of more recent times. I’ll remember him well for his dedication to connecting us with our priceless directories. He is already missed. Sent with love,❤️
Nancy Lanphear