[Oe List ...] A question

Susan Fertig sfertig at blueskytech.us
Mon Jul 15 12:12:53 PDT 2024

I agree—we’re NOT al on the same team, but that doesn’t mean we cannot eliminate the very negative comments (from both sides) that can spur someone who is unbalanced to take violent action.

Susan

Susan Fertig-Dykes

And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought .  Isaiah 58:11