[Oe List ...] Question about Kierkegaard

Judi White judiwhite070 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 16:11:26 PDT 2024

Fear and Trembling and the Sickness Unto Death was translated into English
in 1941. When he 1st published it and otherbooks about the Self, he was
illuminating the inner landscape (reflective, interpretive) ignored by the
style of teacing and sermonizing of the times(objective) esp. Literal
interpretation of the rich mythology of the scriptures. John Cok, shuffled
it all and added Decisional while teaching courses onthe West Side. I can
see where SK opened the door for psychiatry to develop in the previous
century.  Judi