[Oe List ...] Question about Kierkegaard

Milan Hamilton mellowmilan2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 15:57:40 PDT 2024

Here is the quote: he quote "The self is a relation; that relates itself to itself; and in willing to be that relation; grounds itself transparently in the power that posits it" appears in Søren Kierkegaard's The Sickness Unto Death. The book is described as a "Christian Psychological Exposition for Upbuilding".
Sent from my iPhone