[Oe List ...] The completed lives of Jim Bishop & Bruce Donnelly

Dharmalingam Vinasithamby dvinasithamby at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 16:39:30 PST 2024

Thank you, Jonathan and Eliabeth, for sharing the news ofthe passing of Jim and Bruce. Their obituaries reminded me of my encounterswith them and through them with our global band of colleagues. I wish my memorywas sharp enough to recall some remarkable details to share with all of us. Theirpassing completes strands of my own journey and like James, I am grateful forhaving been in their company.