[Oe List ...] Harry Wainwright obit

Robertson Work warkers at msn.com
Mon Jan 1 14:14:05 PST 2024

Thanks, Marshall, for this notice. Sharing grief and gratitude with Harry's family. Harry and dear Mary Ann were with our family in Chicago, Seoul, and Asheville.

Robertson Work
Books and bio<https://www.amazon.com/Robertson-Work/e/B075612GBF>    Blogsite<https://compassionatecivilization.blogspot.com/>    Substack<https://robertsonwork.substack.com/>    Videos and articles<https://www.globalcompassioncoalition.org/author/robertson-work/>    Website<https://www.robertsonwork.com/>