[Oe List ...] Celebration of Life for Sandra Rafos

Ronnie Seagren ronnie.seagren at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:00:44 PST 2024

Hi Sharon,

Thanks so much. I sent your earlier email to her Toronto women's group. I
don't know how to contact her Indigenous spirituality group though, and the
husband of her close friend there (who died a few years before she left
Toronto). Does that ring a bell?

Anyway, please let me know if there's anything I can help with.

Glad you are having this event in Toronto. All the best to you and your
sisters.

Ronnie
1 647 470 7772
❤️