[Oe List ...] Celebration of Life for Sandra Rafos

Sharon Rafos srafos at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 09:45:28 PST 2024

Dear Friends of Sandra,

We hope this finds you well.  Kim, Robin and I are sending out this
announcement for our Mother's Celebration of Life.  The date is *April 13th
at 1:00 EST*, and we sincerely hope that you are able to attend or view
virtually if you live out of town.  It would be great to see you while we
are in Toronto.   Please help forward this invitation to others that you
think might be interested in attending.  We feel a bit limited in our
outreach as we don't have all of the contact information for all of Mom's
friends, but we do have contacts in most of her Circles and are asking
people to help spread the word.   She lived a remarkable life.

[image: Sandy Rafos Celebration of Life.jpg]

*To join us on Zoom:*
http://tinyurl.com/neighbourhoodservice
<https://nuuc.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6c3bf3c6f5ba6d60ca018e3e5&id=c701567472&e=f674b47ba4>

Password: nuuc

*Directions to the Church:*

Neighbourhood Unitarian Universalist Church
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Neighbourhood+Unitarian+Universalist+Congregation/@43.677733,-79.353771,15z/data=!4m6!3m5!1s0x89d4cb8840bd2e6b:0x95880875a80f2bf2!8m2!3d43.677733!4d-79.353771!16s%2Fg%2F1w0p6m90?entry=ttu>

The entrance is on Jackman Ave, one-half block North of the Danforth.

We look forward to celebrating our Mother, Sandra Lynne Rafos
<https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/name/sandra-rafos-obituary?id=53610002>,
and her wonderful life with you.

With Love and Care,

Kim, Sharon and Robin