[Oe List ...] Doris Hahn Update and Contact Info

Shelley Hahn shellhahn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 18:34:59 PDT 2024

Hey friends!

I wanted to check in with an update about our Mom, Doris Hahn.  In late
May, Doris had a rather sudden decline.  We learned that she had had a
small  stroke, causing a substantial change WRT dementia.  Doris moved to
an assisted living facility on August 5, where she has a nice 1 bedroom
apartment,  and can keep her sweet dog, Jada.  While she's not where she
was early in the year,  she has recovered well since the stroke and is much
more herself, by comparison with even a few weeks ago.  We are very pleased
with the community she has joined and are grateful that she has support
whenever needed.

Doris still has a cell phone,  but it will only accept calls from known
numbers. If you would like to get in touch, let me know your phone number
and I will program it into her phone.  If you'd like to send a note, her
mailing address is:

Doris Hahn
2770 S Adams St
Apt 147
Bloomington,  IN 47403

(BTW, her 93rd birthday is on 9/11! 😃)

If you'd  like to send an electronic message,  feel free to respond to this
message and I will share it with her.

We continue to be grateful for this community that has defined and inspired
Doris's life over the decades.

Fondest regards,
Shelley Hahn