[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Question about Kierkegaard, (Doug and Pat Druckenmiller)

Richard and Maria Maguire richardandmaria at unfoldingfutures.net
Sun Aug 4 03:37:05 PDT 2024

Well said Doug and Pat

I well recall how deeply that statement from Kierkegaard moved me.  The
EI had us read that paper in a student YMCA conference at Lake Geneva in
1963.  It served as one more stimulus to follow the path I felt called
to by reading and reflecting on "You Are Accepted"  but very uncertain
about my ability to do it.

I am told that the EI created the "Geneva Offices" for that conference,
they had nothing to do with Switzerland or the WCC.

Warm regards

Richard