[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Fwd: Revitalize Your Spirit: Join Us for Spring Programs

Judi White judiwhite070 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 04:14:18 PDT 2024

I got to hug Kaira this week at a retreat @ Blue Cliff Minastery ib the
Catskills
 She came for the day. I have not seen her since she wain college 30 yrs
ago. We all can ve SO proud of her. She has contued the Spirit Movement in
a relevant updated way. With her husband Adam Bucko, they teach the
marriage of Buddhist philosophy and practice and Christianity. Her
beautiful presence radiates. Her bok is an open oor to sustaining
resilience in these  chaotic times on earth. 🧘🤗🌏🌎🧘 Walk in Peace. JUDI