[Oe List ...] We are getting older- what fun

Joan jfknutson at aol.com
Fri Apr 12 07:13:23 PDT 2024

 Me too.  I turned 88 last month.  I am still driving and can care for myself so I feel fortunate.
Joan Knutson
    On Friday, April 12, 2024 at 05:24:14 AM MST, Isobel and Jim via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

 Yes, gratitude in my heart. 😊🙏I had my 88th recently and find life enjoyable ( mostly ).A very Happy Birthday Jann coming up 👋👋💐🎈 and to all those listed as recent 👋👋  I still am concerned about many societal issues. I number greed and a feeling of powerlessness and then racism as holding  us back from living abundantly.  Grace and peace dear colleagues. Isobel

Isobel BishopMob.  0412 129 425