[Oe List ...] Readings from Earthling Love

Robertson Work warkers at msn.com
Thu Sep 28 09:17:47 PDT 2023

Hope you enjoy hearing me read ten poems from Earthling Love: https://www.globalheart2heart.com/robertson-works-poetry-archival-in-the-poets-corner/
[http://www.globalheart2heart.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/nasa-vhSz50AaFAs-unsplash-scaled.jpg]<https://www.globalheart2heart.com/robertson-works-poetry-archival-in-the-poets-corner/>
Robertson Work’s Poetry Archival in The Poets Corner - Global Heart2Heart<https://www.globalheart2heart.com/robertson-works-poetry-archival-in-the-poets-corner/>
Welcome to The Poets Corner where we ardently welcome Robertson Work with poems from his book Earthling Love: Living Poems. The book consists of poetry celebrating Earth and Humanity, Family and Self.Rob tells us that his poems “… were written to be read aloud. I love the sound of the words, the alliterations, the word plays, the repetitions, the surprises, the drama of it all.”As listeners we are graced to hear the soul of a sensitive man illuminate his verses. His “truth telling’” is a deeply touching heart to heart moment as he says, I Vow To Be Happy”The chosen poems quintessentially “celebrate the precious gift of being a member of the Earth community” because Everyday Is Earth Day. It is A Gift Given as Earth Had A Dream. And so The Search is Ended. For Now.Please join me at The Poets Corner for heart to heart moments you will want to experience again and again.
www.globalheart2heart.com
Blessings,

Rob

Robertson Work
Books and bio<https://www.amazon.com/Robertson-Work/e/B075612GBF>    Blogsite<https://compassionatecivilization.blogspot.com/>  Substack<https://robertsonwork.substack.com/>    Videos and articles<https://www.globalcompassioncoalition.org/author/robertson-work/>