[Oe List ...] 20th anniversary year memorial for Mary Elizabeth Avery Work

Janet Sanders janetasanders at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 14:20:47 PDT 2023

Dear Rob and colleagues,
Yes, it is wonderful to remember the life of Mary!  She always gave me such courage to continue with our work.  Blessings, Jan

On Sep 26, 2023, at 4:57 PM, Robertson Work via OE <oe at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

Dear friends,

Karen Snyder has kindly uploaded an expanded 20th anniversary-year memorial for Mary Elizabeth Avery Work: https://icaglobalarchives.org/mary-work/

It contains a brief biography, her final poem, obituary, eulogy, and some of her artwork. I think that you will experience some of her wisdom and love in her words and deeds.

Blessings,

Rob

Robertson Work
Books and bio<https://www.amazon.com/Robertson-Work/e/B075612GBF>    Blogsite<https://compassionatecivilization.blogspot.com/>  Substack<https://robertsonwork.substack.com/>    Videos and articles<https://www.globalcompassioncoalition.org/author/robertson-work/>