[Oe List ...] Sue Laxdal Obituary

Nancy Trask nlt462 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 11:41:31 PDT 2023

Dear all,
I too grieve the passing of dear Sue.  On my first trip to India for a
Maharashtra Month in about 1978, I had the wonderful treat of traveling
with Sue, Virginia, and Lee Early — all more seasoned travelers than
myself.  Our flight was delayed for a day and we spent a night in NYC.
This gave them more time to pass along their pearls of traveling wisdom.
My life was transformed by that Maharashtra Month which eventually turned
into a 4 year assignment in India.  Sue, Virginia, Lee — all had a role in
that highlight of my ICA experiences.
In loving memory,
Nancy Trask