[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Searching for a paper

Janet Sanders janetasanders at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 09:35:45 PDT 2023

Hello!  When Blase and I were recently in Litibu, I was asked by Josh Craver what I thought were some of the key legacies of the ICA/EI, One of my comments was the Other World Work we did.  We dug out an early copy of the Courage to Lead and explored the various dynamics of the OW.  It was an enlivening conversation!  And yes, we saw some of the early papers in the archives.  I am now back from travels and hope to check in with the material again.  A key questions is how does this apply to shifting the consciousness to a planetary perspective.  Jan