[Oe List ...] Celebrating the life of David Rebstock

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Fri Oct 27 12:31:54 PDT 2023

David was part of the Springboard gathering at Lake Junaluska, NC, attending from their home in CA, I recall.

Later, David and Ellen spent a year or more in Greensboro, when John and I were still living there.  We enjoyed time together with them as they settled in.  Ever the teachers, they became affiliated with one of the Presbyterian churches there in the university area and helped orchestrate several programs with global contexts as well as a movie night.

In more recent years when we both resettled near our children, David was most helpful in helping some of us get acquainted with zoom technologies.

We celebrate this man of many talents and his expenditure in projects around the globe. We send our care to the Rebstock family in this time of transition.

Grace and peace,  Lynda and John Cock, Davidson, NC