[Oe List ...] Celebrating the life of David Rebstock

Sunny Walker sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 11:32:58 PDT 2023

Ellen and family,
I know the grieving process is long. May the memories hold you close and
perhaps you'll experience what I've been told are "hugs from the inside."
David was such a quiet force of nature. I appreciate our time of connection.
Blessings,
Sunny

*Sunny Walker *
*She/her/hers*
*On **Arapaho, Cheyenne, Núu-agha-tʉvʉ-pʉ̱ (Ute), and Očeti Šakówiŋ (Sioux)
tribal land*

Certified Facilitator (Also Certified ToP Facilitator)
ToP Methods Mentor Trainer - Upcoming Courses
<https://www.top-training.net/w/>
Virtual Facilitation Collaborative Senior Facilitator
sunny.sunwalker at gmail.com
303-587-3017

For diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging inquiries:
sunny at diversityinnovators.com
www.diversityinnovators.com

For virtual facilitation inquiries:
sunny at virtualfacilitationcollaborative.com