[Oe List ...] News about Joe Thomas

zbarley at earthlink.net zbarley at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 16 06:53:08 PDT 2023

Thanks. Marsha, and do keep us updated. Zoe

Sent using myEarthLink

On Sun Oct 15 16:11:20 MDT 2023 Marsha Hahn via OE wrote:
I'm writing to let folks know that over the last three weeks Joe Thomas has been seriously ill. He has had two emergency surgeries, one to remove a section of his colon and another to address a blockage in his small intestine. He remains in the hospital and is waging a really tough battle.

He isn't up for phone conversations yet, but I'm sure would welcome emails. You may reach out to him directly at

jrthomas42 at aol.com (mailto:jrthomas42 at aol.com)

.

Peace,
Marsha