[Oe List ...] JWMathew's birth anniversary

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 22:42:53 PDT 2023

Given the chance to do life inthe deeps, to serve all mankind is the gift that I be

Tocare for the world is the burden I bear, invent with my life, 'tisthe cost of my care.

Chorus:

 Strange aweful power isdancing through me, buoyantly forging impossible be

 With all my heart I'm pouredout endlessly; I'm burdened eternally.

Whollyengulfed in unbounded rapport, doomed for the world, my life whollyoutpoured

Alwaysencumbered, tomorrow is here, molding the future the cost of my care.

Burningwith wisdom, empowered to do: the weight of the world for all meneverywhere

Guardianof all, to all history an heir: absurdly in charge, 'tis the cost ofmy care.

Repeatfirst verse without the chorus.

Jim Wiegel

Theunknown is what is.  And to be frightened of it is what sends everybodyscurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, allthat.  Unknown is what is.  Accept that it's unknown, and it's plainsailing.    John Lennon

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353
623-363-3277

jfwiegel at yahoo.com

www.partnersinparticipation.com