[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Birthday Witness

Robertson Work warkers at msn.com
Thu Nov 30 14:52:42 PST 2023

Happy birthday, Dick! Grateful for all you are and do.

Your witness reminded me that Terry invited me to give a talk in March 2010 to open the ICA USA Think Tank on International Initiatives held at Kemper. I noticed that people were shocked by what I said about global warming and the end of a civilization. I am grateful for all that ICAs have done in the past 13 years to help lead the way to a regenerative future and beloved community.

Blessings to you, dear friend,

Rob

Robertson Work
Books and bio<https://www.amazon.com/Robertson-Work/e/B075612GBF>    Blogsite<https://compassionatecivilization.blogspot.com/>    Substack<https://robertsonwork.substack.com/>    Videos and articles<https://www.globalcompassioncoalition.org/author/robertson-work/>    Website<https://www.robertsonwork.com/>