[Oe List ...] OE Digest, Vol 140, Issue 35

Lawrence Philbrook icalarry at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 17:14:36 PST 2023

> Jack Gilles was the spirit of authentic exploration and service to the
> mission.

Always exploring how to articulate the edge of transforming in this moment

He was always ready to discuss the next leap especially when he thought I
should leap first or he was already leaping and was looking for company

In India as part of the economic development team we helpfully fought most
of the time.

As part of the Organizational Transformation Network in Asia, we grew
together forcing the discipline of knowing doing and being into everything
we were developing connecting spirit, community development, leadership to
organizational transformation.

He will be missed and will be on my meditative council with so many others

With love and respect, larry