[Oe List ...] Completed life of Jack Gilles

Susan Fertig sfertig at blueskytech.us
Wed Nov 29 08:26:27 PST 2023

I mostly remember Jack and Judy from our Global Gathering in Lonavala in the 90s. Both of them were so kind to the three Croats I brought with me. They stood tall among the other Giants of the Movement.

Susan

Susan Fertig-Dykes

And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought .  Isaiah 58:11