[Oe List ...] Completed life of Jack Gilles

Ed Feldmanis edfeldmanis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 06:58:13 PST 2023

Terry, thank you for your focused and kind care of Jack. Your service, Pam
service and the service of our friends in Litibu are so deeply appreciated.
Terry thank you for sharing the news.

Jack was something else and I knew it from the moment I met him in
Cleveland. He was drama and passion but most of all a caring human who fell
in love with the people of the world.

Jack was always the religious. Always.

There is so much more to say. But I will say check I miss you.