[Oe List ...] Completed life of Jack Gilles

Dharmalingam Vinasithamby dvinasithamby at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 06:22:18 PST 2023

 Jack,

I remember the magician you brought in to add spice to one of our gatherings in Lonavla, near Pune. And you were a magician yourself at 13 Sankli Street, Bombay, when we would trudge in from the villages after our  treks there. You are now a part of so many memories around the globe.
Grace and peace,
Dharma