[Oe List ...] Email address of Karen Snyder Please confirm

Isobel and Jim Bishop isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Mon Nov 27 01:57:49 PST 2023

Hello Beret,

I hope this note will find you well and safe.

Can you please confirm if this address is still correct for Karen?

Karen.snyder10 at gmail.com

One of Elaine and John Telford’s  daughters has asked me for the correct person with whom they can discuss whether to lodge some documents which may be appropriate for the Chicago Archives.

I was in touch w Karen on my own behalf a few years ago, and she said then that she loves material coming to her and her Archive Team…. !

I wold be grateful if you could confirm Karen’s address.

Thank you Beret,  for all that you  give to the ongoing life and service of the Spirit Movement, as Those Who care offer for humanity, planet Earth and all creatures.

With love from  down here  in Australia.

Isobel

Isobel and  Jim Bishop
isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au