[Oe List ...] Celebrating the Completed Life of Sandra Lynne Rafos

Sharon Fisher saf1220 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 15:37:39 PST 2023

Sending love and peace to all of Sandra's family. When Bruce and I were
assigned to Hong Kong Centrum with Sandy and Bob, they both had a huge
impact on us. Sandy was clever and kind enough to include Bruce as a
consultant at Hong Kong & Shanghai Bank where she worked. Sandy and I had
to use our middle initials on assignment charts, as (at the time) we were
both SR. She was a caring and dear friend to me.

Deepest sympathy, peace and comfort at her loss.

With love,
Sharon Fisher

saf1220 at gmail.com
c: 503.807.7385