[Oe List ...] Celebrating the Completed Life of Sandra Lynne Rafos

Evelyn Kurihara Philbrook joyful52 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 20:16:45 PST 2023

Dear Sharon, Kim, and Robin Rafos and family,
Thank you for sharing that Sandra was with her daughters at home and is dancing with your father in heaven. Great pictures you shared of her! Thank you!
When our paths crossed in Kenya, she was not afraid to speak her mind and always gave helpful suggestions to me in child rearing, working in the field, and always had a warm smile to greet us when we returned to Nairobi.
May peace be with you always,

Evelyn Kurihara Philbrook, ICA Taiwan in Evanston, IL visiting family.