[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Bill Grow

Dharmalingam Vinasithamby dvinasithamby at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 16:56:50 PDT 2023

 Very sobering to hear of the passing of yet another member of our community. Bill's compassion, humility and lack of airs is one of the things I shall always remember about him. I was in the faculty when he was dean of one of our ITIs in India and it was such a great experience working with him then. My condolences to all his children and grandchildren.
Dharma