[Oe List ...] Four Giant Men

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 16:25:21 PDT 2023

 From Chief Tecumseh (1768-1813):
So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life.Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people.Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend,even a stranger, when in a lonely place.Trouble no one about their religion.Show respect to all people and grovel to none.When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living.Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.