[Oe List ...] Three Giants

Ruth Gilbert ruthhgilbert at gmail.com
Mon May 15 09:16:08 PDT 2023

Ellen,

Ken and I had a conversation about all three of these men at our breakfast table this morning. Ellen, I appreciated that you gathered their names together, named their blessing to us and allowed us to sing with you,  and for them.

These events remind us once again,  that we have but one life to live, and one life to give. These men are demonstrations of the choices they made and the gifts they offered during their lifetimes.  We who remain living, are called by them to make choices and offer the gifts that we have.
Ruth