[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] Passing of Nelson Stover

Joan jfknutson at aol.com
Fri May 5 18:01:54 PDT 2023

 Thank you for sharing with us the passing of Nelson, one of our poets.
Joan Knutson
    On Friday, May 5, 2023 at 09:41:29 AM MST, Lynda C via Dialogue <dialogue at lists.wedgeblade.net> wrote:

Elaine has requested that we notify the OE/ICA  Community of the passing of Nelson on May 3, 2023.

We celebrate the life and passion and compassion of this fellow North Carolina Care-of-the-Earth guru.

A memorial service is being planned for Sunday May 21, at 4 pm. at the Hilltop UUC in Greensboro, NC

Elaine invites you to include North Carolina in your travel plans.  The spring weather is wonderful and beautiful.

Shared stories, photos, and poetry are welcome as we remember this dear colleague and surround Elaine with care.

Elaine’s contact info:

5911 Western Trail,

Greensboro, NC 27410

greenschemes at bellsouth.net

www.greenschemesnc.com

336-605-0143

Journey on, dear colleague with Grace and Peace,

Lynda and John Cock

Former Greensboro “neighbors”  with the Stovers