[Oe List ...] Passing of Nelson Stover

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Fri May 5 09:40:46 PDT 2023

Elaine has requested that we notify the OE/ICA  Community of the passing of Nelson on May 3, 2023.

We celebrate the life and passion and compassion of this fellow North Carolina Care-of-the-Earth guru.

A memorial service is being planned for Sunday May 21, at 4 pm. at the Hilltop UUC in Greensboro, NC
Elaine invites you to include North Carolina in your travel plans.  The spring weather is wonderful and beautiful.

Shared stories, photos, and poetry are welcome as we remember this dear colleague and surround Elaine with care.

Elaine’s contact info:

5911 Western Trail,
Greensboro, NC 27410

greenschemes at bellsouth.net
www.greenschemesnc.com<http://www.greenschemesnc.com>
336-605-0143

Journey on, dear colleague with Grace and Peace,

Lynda and John Cock
Former Greensboro “neighbors”  with the Stovers