[Oe List ...] In ’68 or ’69, I recall my excitement listening to the Latin American penetration report.

JAMES ADDINGTON inarja at comcast.net
Wed May 3 07:52:15 PDT 2023

Hi Ken,
Actually, the 1968 Latin American trip was made up of Gene Marshall, Kay Hayes, Jim Campbell and the Addingtons. We did a series of consults, courses and practical research across Latin America beginning in Mexico, then through Central America, down the west coast of South America, then to Argentina and up the east coast. it was a mind-blowing three months that included the assassinations of MLK and RFK back home. Communication was quite different then, compared to today. We were "out of touch" a good bit of the time. I'm pleased that our report on our experiences made a lasting impression.

Peace,
James Addington