[Oe List ...] Reconnected!

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 04:37:11 PDT 2023

Hello Jailu!  So many years.  What have you been involved in??

 Yesterday I was in a session trying to imagine the kind of economy / community we need as a human community to thrive / meet the challenges facing us into the rest of this century.  One of the participants is located in The Philippines mentioned she is part of a “Bahay Kubo” movement focused at the household and community level.  It apparently refers to a song written a hundred or so years ago in Tagalog.

I wonder if you or anyone on the list is familiar??

Jim Wiegel
“…the long work
of turning their lives
into a celebration