[Oe List ...] 3/16/23 PHOTOS—B½ OF ARCHIVE PROJECT

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Fri Mar 17 06:49:00 PDT 2023

Good to hear from you,  What are you up to these days?  Still in Lake Forest Park?

John and I are in Davidson, NC, near our son John and his lively family who keep us young at heart.  All of them are teens now.  We enjoy our very active mission oriented church Davidson College Presbyterian Church nearby.  We had a surprise recently when we saw a bulletin notice that Larry and Peggy Ward would be leading a 3 day Mindfulness event at the college.  (Designed to fit around on-going classes).  Two sessions fit into our schedule and we enjoyed having  them over for a dinner event after the program was over.

We went to visit Nelson Stover who was our neighbor in Greensboro before we moved to Davidson 6 years ago.  You may have read on OE list that he is now in Hospice care from complications after chemo for his prostate cancer.  As a mythmaker storyteller, I think you’d really appreciate his sermon series that he has developed on the Other World and Poverty Chastity and Obedience, in addition to his Crystal Mountain which I shared previously.  Locate them on the Emerging Ecology website.  www.emergingecology.org<http://www.emergingecology.org>.
He’d really appreciate your reflections.  He is still very sharp.  His internal workings are not functioning properly.

Grateful for our families’ journeys together,

Lynda Cock