[Oe List ...] FW: March Updates from Kaira Jewel- Selma

Lynda C lynda860 at outlook.com
Thu Mar 9 06:58:14 PST 2023

In case some of you aren’t on Kaira Jewel Lingo’s mailing list, you  will find this powerful article reminiscent of the work in Civil Rights that called us to work with the Ecumenical Institute in the 1960’s.

Several years ago, at an Archives gathering, Doug Druckenmiller made a video of David Scott telling of this same event, assigned by JWM.   I don’t know if it has been posted or not.  If not, perhaps it can get on the list for the next sojourn.
Hope many of you can be part of this “archeological dig” and spirit event.    Karen will have to remind us of the dates and details.

Thanks to Kaira for sharing this event with her Dad and with us.   Thanks to Charles and David for being on the front lines of that historical event.

Lynda