[Oe List ...] 3/8/23 PHOTOS—B½ OF ARCHIVE PROJECT -- would be historically helpful to know the event, location and date

Beret Griffith beretgriffith at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 21:12:52 PST 2023

At one time I had a framed photo of Jordan Ensinger being held up and
pointing to the Loisaida street sign. I thought I gave it to the archives.
If it isn't there it could be in storage. I'm pretty sure George Ensinger
took the photo, so if I cannot find mine he might still be able to locate
it.
Beret