[Oe List ...] Celebrating the life of Jonathan Troxel

Phyllis Hockley phyllish at efn.org
Fri Jun 9 11:55:43 PDT 2023

Dear Karen and Jim,
I knew Jonathan and I liked Jonathan. Way back in 77 when I was at
Student House I was also working with the 4th, 5th and 6th graders. And
Jonathan would come to my room and we'd read together. I introduced him
to phonics and he found that helpful. Anyway, I liked having him pop
into my room and I've been most interested thru the years to follow his
activities. I would often say, "Go Jonathan!"
Life moves on for all of us.
And now may the Spirit guide you and give you peace.
Phyllis Hockley